I am so excited. My class is starting tomorrow. I will need to be in Amsterdam at 10 am which is totally crazy concerning traffic. Means I will leave at 7 am, but with tea and hot coffee it will be a joyous ride. I never intended to stay up this late, I was ready for bed at 8 pm but work and important phone calls got in the way. So off to bed and on to the course tomorrow, yeah!
I hope it went well for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the really encouraging comments! It means a lot to me :) Which eagle photo did you mean? Not really sure how to go about selling it to you :P Most of my images have been shrunk in resolution to be less huge. I've been working on not doing that anymore, just in case.
Maybe this would be better via email! disappearing_mist@hotmail.com Feel free to shoot me a message! Can't wait to hear from you!
I already e-mailed you early this morning, did you get it?
ReplyDelete