Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not feeling well

I am not feeling well. I have this airway infection and the doctor can't seem to do anything about it. So I worked out of the home today, but it's hard staying inside when the sun is out. So to give myself a little treat in the midst of being tired and hurting, I went into the yard with my camera.





4 comments:

  1. This is your yard! Oh my goodness. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! your backyard is amazing! Also, is that lilac? My parent have some in their backyard and it smells so good this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is my yard and it certainly is lilac and it CERTAINLY smells great out there at this time in season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that is the best remedy. Props to you on your yard it looks great!

    ReplyDelete