Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Funny story

This is a funny story, and this is not a post about picture taking although pictures are included. I just shared it on my personal blog but had to put it up here too.

Last night - Eventful Evening: I have quite an eventful evening. I so want Jady to get pregnant, I just want it to happen one more time. But every time she is in heat, she won't go out further than the yard. I think she is still scared after her accident last year. She is so sad when she's in heat. She wants to be touched, held, and she wants a CAT!! But I keep taking her outside but she doesn't get it. But that all changed as of 30 minutes ago. She is having a great time with a cat RIGHT NOW. And they can't seem to get enough. I was even able to take pictures through the window WITH THE FLASH AND IF DOESN'T EVEN SCARE THEM. So they are still at it. Do you think I can assume she is pregnant right now? I hope so, I have figured out her due date, it's around June 30th!!

This morning - THE CAT: Late last night I took Jady in the house, she was on her way but THE CAT would constantly grab her. It seemed she was done though. I just woke up and thought I would get her to lie with me because she likes that in the morning. But there she was, sitting on the window sill looking at THE CAT. He was calling and calling for her. Pour thing probably set there all night. So out she goes and of THEY went. I bet I won't see them for a while. If I had any doubts about her getting or being pregnant, they are out the door now!

Later this morning - PROOF:
Helloooooo, any one there?


Helloo......??

I am looking for you.......

Here I am......

GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment