Of course this is a hard pick, very very very hard. Jenna, you are killing me here. One thing is easy, I will pick a picture from my walk on the dike visiting the lambs. It was a great experience, it was a lovely day and beautiful pictures were taken. Ok, so now I have to pick just ONE! I am tempted to pick 2 or 3 even, but it would not be a challenge if I am not to abide by the rules, and I tend to follow the rules. I added an extra rule, I pick a picture I haven't posted before. So finally, after spotting for a longggg time, I am still not convinced this is my favorite, but here is my one picture (man, this was hard):
Nikon D80 - 18-200mm Lens - Taken: Manual / Shutter 1/80 / Aperture 16:0 / @ 95 mm vocal length.
This photo is amazing! I can't believe the expression you caught.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete