I often go out for walks to visit the cute little lambs. I have done it 3 times already in the last month. I went across the street for my first shoot. Second I went to a barn after church, where the shepherd put his sheep and lambs in the barn for us to be able to cuddle them. It's wonderful for we actually have shepherds in Holland tending to the heath fields. When you take a walk and meet the shepherd with his sheep and dogs, it's awesome. And lots of lessons can be learned looking at them.
(Look at their umbilical cords)
I love the first one! And the one of the four laying down! Very cool composition!
ReplyDeleteI really love the pictures of the lambs!i love the first of the ewe and her lamb, it's a very strong but sweet picture. I think the one with the lambs along the road is very classic in trying to capture the countryside. All I do to get my logo on is to type it onto a layer and flatten it. What program are you using?
ReplyDeleteI am just using iPhoto but am still thinking on what editing program to buy. So far I have not been able to find if I can add a layer on a picture with iPhoto but I will look some more. As far as the lambs along the road and it being very classic in trying to capture the country side, is that a good or bad thing?
ReplyDeleteHave you looked into stock photography at all? I really think you could make money with these pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to write about a free program you can use to add a watermark to your photos this week!
Jenna, thanks so much for both your comments, it means a lot to me. I have not looked into stock photography but am very willing. I am looking forward to your post about watermark!! And be sure to come see me on your trip to Poland. Tulips are in bloom around this time till about May. Wouldn't that be fun?!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous that you get to cuddle with lambs! I don't know that I have ever touched one...maybe at a country fair? These pictures do epitomize the countryside, but definitely in a good way...it makes me want to visit!
ReplyDelete