Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Fledging Photographers
Fledging Photographers.... it is an initiative from Jenna. Jenna is a starting photographer, as she puts it, you would not have thought by the look of her pictures. She is a frequent blogger (about photography, life, her wedding, her faith and many more topics) AND an inspiration. She is also a sweet soul to share the ins and outs on photography. She initiates challenges each month, and you will find my results regarding these here on my blog (and these challenges includes picture taking, but are not solely about photography. There are great food and lifestyle challenges as well.) One of her initiatives was to make a blogroll called Fledging Photographers. It is for those who are into photography, learning and have a lot of fun doing so. It's a community and within this community, positives responses help (so does criticism and feedback, all very welcome here. I can't learn just from positive responses.) I am so happy she started this, and so are others. I am glad to have enrolled in this new community. Welcome Fledging Photographers, to my blog! I hope we will be an encouragement to one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the comments, and, of course, I'll link to your blog. :) Plus, pictures in Holland?! Amazing. Also, you mentioned that you don't have any editing program. Google has a photo program called "Picasa" which I use to keep my photos organized, but it also has some basic editing tools with it that are pretty impressive for a free program. Just a thought. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dawn. Welcome here. I do have iPhoto and it is basic just like Picasa. I was wondering if I need something more advanced.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all of the helpful and sweet comments MCH! I loved browsing through your photos and learning more about your passions. I also look forward to watching you grow as a photographer (as I am currently growing as well). You will do great!
ReplyDelete