The weather has been really nice lately. We have hit 70 degrees Fahrenheit a couple of times, but it is usually in the 60s (Not sure what that is in Celsius) But it has been just beautiful!
I have been attempting to get some eagle photos for you, but I have not had much luck. I will keep trying!
beautiful picture! Are these popular in Holland, because they are in Ukraine! A lot of people in my family know how to play them :)
ReplyDeleteThey aren't that popular but Carel made it very popular when he played at the future King and Queen's wedding.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool thing!
ReplyDeleteThe weather has been really nice lately. We have hit 70 degrees Fahrenheit a couple of times, but it is usually in the 60s (Not sure what that is in Celsius) But it has been just beautiful!
I have been attempting to get some eagle photos for you, but I have not had much luck. I will keep trying!