I needed to take a photo of something that in reality has depth and make it into a flat photo.
This is what I came up with, much better I think. Know what it is? Stairs at a hotel where I had a meeting this morning.
Nikon D80 - 18-200mm Lens - Taken: Manuel / Shutter 1/100 / Aperture 8.0 / @ 200mm Vocal Length
And the next photo needed to be a photo with a great depth of field and this is what I did.
Nikon D80 - 18-200mm Lens - Taken: Manuel / Shutter 1/30 / Aperture 22.0 / @ 18mm Vocal Length
Nikon D80 - 18-200mm Lens - Taken: Manuel / Shutter 1/25 / Aperture 22.0 / @ 18mm Vocal Length
Do you think it's better?
And which Dynamic photo do you like? I have to hand in everything tomorrow so I'd love to see what you find and maybe it helps deciding which photo's to hand in and which ones not.
I also have my first exam tomorrow, I am exhausted and haven't studied at all. There is no way I have any energy left to study. No matter how disappointed I am with this, I can't do more and will have to see what tomorrow brings. I am not very confident.



I really like the last one, it shows great depth of field. For the dynamic ones from the last post, I loved the first two :)
ReplyDeleteI like the last one. I think greater depth of field is harder than narrow in a low of ways.
ReplyDelete