Saturday, June 27, 2009
OH NO!
I saw it coming..... my camera is no longer serving me. I really is a mess. It started months ago where the camera would take pictures all on it's own, no one touching the button. I went back to the store but they said they would have to take the camera in, of course, but what they couldn't tell me is how long they would have to take it in. How long would it take to check out my camera and fix it? "Oh, well....." they said, ".....anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months." WHAT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (This is very typical for service in Holland, no service at all.) Here I am in the middle of photography classes with weekly assignments, I could not miss my camera that long. Loaning camera's while they fix camera's is really not provided unless you own multiple bodies. And so the only option was to drive all the way across country (I know Holland is small so going across country really doesn't take that long, but still driving 3 hours to and 3 hours back is 6 hours total, not including the always present traffic jams.) to have it checked out by the national Nikon fix it place. But I simply didn't have the time and so the store told me to try and stick it out with the camera until I could make the time. Well, I still don't have the time but it's time for the camera I take it to the doctor or even get a replacement. It still takes photo's on it's own, it empties the batteries as soon as I put fully charged batteries in (and I only have 2), and now it won't let me focus anymore, great for picture taking?! The worse part of it all is that I have my final photo assignment this week. I am hoping my camera will pull through, but I don't think it will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no! That's awful! I really hope they can do something for you!
ReplyDeleteOhw that sucks!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything will work out.
Oh no...that so awful:(
ReplyDeleteDid you try manual focus for the focusing issues?
Hopefully the issue is fixed soon!
Yes I did, it will just not focus, at least most of the time it will not.
ReplyDelete