Me:
Carel Kraayenhof performing for the Dalai Lama.
I directed and produced this Dalai Lama conference this past Friday. It was a very cool job to do, eventhough I don't have anything with the Dalai Lama himself. It was an awesome and crazy job. It was beautiful to see how he would take time to hug and comfort people in need.
ps. Yelena, I am coming to Boston in July. Shall we make plans to meet and hang out a day taking pictures in Boston? I would absolutely love it. It would be great to meet one of my Fledging Photographer friends.







Oh wow! What an amazing opportunity to be in his presence. The 5th one down is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!! BOSTON IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing to have seen him in person! I love the first one of him hugging the man in the kippah (skullcap). I love when people from different cultures bond.
ReplyDeleteThe Dalai Lama even took time to hug this Asian girl. She was hurting so bad and crying enormously, he just held her for the longest time. She was hurting badly of what's happening in China, people basically living in imprisonment. It was beautiful to watch.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great honor!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cool!
ReplyDeleteYou're coming to Boston in July? Cool! I'm here most of the time so we totally have to meet up :) I'll email you with my contact information.
How exciting to meet a fellow fledgling! Let me know if you're ever in Los Angeles! I would love to meet up with you and shoot. :)
ReplyDelete