Photo's with a short depth of field
Photo's with movement - Following the moving subject/person, thus the person in action in focus and background out of focus
Photo's with movement - Holding the camera steady, thus moving person out of focus/blurry and background in focus
Photo's - Dynamic
1. Photo with no depth of field (I am getting that one I think).
Use Focus length 200mm.
2. Photo with great depth of field/lots in focus (?????) > if anyone can help me with this...????
I guess use Focus length 18mm.






















Beautiful photos! I think I need to change some of my living room photos with these! My photo friday blog will be black and white this week!!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing! I really love the girls jumping. For the depth of field, try moving to a lower f-stop, as low as possible, and it should be easier to get at those far focus lengths. Tricky assignment!! Where did you find all of those amazing locations? How long did it take you to gather these?
ReplyDeleteJust FYI, it's "Depth of Field"
ReplyDeleteYou achieve a greater depth of field by shooting with a smaller aperture, which means a higher number, so something like 11 or 18 or 22 aperture.
Wow, your composition shots just keep getting better and better! I love the black and white photos too. Thanks for sharing these!
ReplyDeleteWow, these are great! I agree, your composition is constantly improving.
ReplyDeleteMy understanding is that a larger aperture leads to a narrower depth of field whilst a smaller aperture leads to greater depth of field. What I don't 'get' is what happens when you want greater depth of field in a low light, candid environment (so when long shutter speeds aren't a possibility). Hmmn.
They're really fantastic!