Monday, June 22, 2009

5 am

5 am and I am wide awake. I am telling myself to turn around and go back to sleep. But once I am awake, I am awake, no stopping it. And I felt really awake for the time, 5 am?! I also felt like it was good to get up. Especially when I heard the birds singing. I was ready and I thought about all I could experience outside at 5 am. No one's up except for the animals. "What if I get up, throw on some clothes and go to the cows?" "Noooo, I have a workday ahead of me, it's too early." But I got up anyway and once I looked outside and saw the beautiful dew hanging above the grass I knew for sure, I would grab my camera and go out. I was out by 5.05 am, yes lots of thinking within 5 short minutes.







3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the second to last shot~ It's so peaceful and beautiful, but at the same time really funny :) Lovely!

    p.s. Wow! 5am? I wish I could get up at 5 and see the sunrise! But, I am too lazy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, number 6 is amazing. I am totally planning on getting up super early to take photos when we go to the beach next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo, 5am! I'm impressed! And the cow shots are just great!

    ReplyDelete