This precious girl was totally in love with my interviewer. She would not let go of him. I love when kids do this, she kept hopping on, so sweet. And he was so nice to keep walking her every where he went, so sweet.
So sweet
Having fun together like this is very sweet.
(Nikon D80 - 18-200mm Lens - Taken: Manual - 18mm vocal length - Shutter 1/30 - f. 4.5)
Look how one girl is holding the other, making sure she jumps even hire.
(NikonD80 - 18-200mm Lens - Taken: Manual - 29mm vocal length - Shutter 1/80 - f 5.0)
This is not my favorite picture at all but isn't this sweet? After all the jumping, he just threw himself in the arms of his sister's friend for a rest and she just cuddled him right back.





I really love the first picture. That's so sweet.
ReplyDeleteVery adorable and TOTALLY sweet : ).
ReplyDeleteThe lighting on the third picture in particular is really fantastic. It reminds me of a studio shot. The lighting is very different between the third and fourth pictures, why is this? I assume it is a difference in shutter speed but I am not sure.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is the shutter speed, and the aperture. I love that one too but at the same time it is very light. I didn't want them all to be like that since I wasn't sure how it would turn out. But it's great atmosphere. I added the settings so you can see what I did!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the 3rd shot!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one and the third one. I really love the bright lighting, personally. The composition on the first one is really fantastic, such a sweet shot!
ReplyDelete