I went to this very cool restaurant last night. It was for a quick dinner with a friend. The place was different from any other place. I quite enjoyed myself and I certainly want to go again. There were all different seating sections, you could sit properly at a table or use the launch chairs (which we choose.) Lots of windows and in the middle of the restaurant they had a long gazebo (of course it's not really a gazebo but it some what looks like one) and than they a a cute little store in the middle of the restaurant where you could buy yummy stuff but it's also where they keep some of their ingredients like cheese, potatoes, onions, spices, tea and so forth. It was the cutest. I hadn't spend time with my friend in a long time so I didn't want to continuously take pictures, but I had to take a few, real quickly. Now at home, looking at them, I keep thinking of all I could have done to take the right picture. Playing more with depth and such. So feel free to let me know what you think, or what I could have done...

No comments:
Post a Comment