GORGEOUS!!! each pic is better than the one before. They look like a cushy bed! Photo friday next week it's going to be very hard to decide what I should post.
what gorgeous shots! i love the rows and rows and rows of tulips. i've never seen anything like it here in the united states. just gorgeous! i'll be watching your posts for other great shots :O).
i have my color shots posted now. feel free to come visit and check them out. leave me a comment so i'll know you were there :O). thanks.
Super leuk nieuws!!!!! Echt heel leuk voor je! mooie foto's allemaal
ReplyDeletethose are fantastic~
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!! each pic is better than the one before. They look like a cushy bed! Photo friday next week it's going to be very hard to decide what I should post.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful. I love the angle.
ReplyDeletewhat gorgeous shots! i love the rows and rows and rows of tulips. i've never seen anything like it here in the united states. just gorgeous! i'll be watching your posts for other great shots :O).
ReplyDeletei have my color shots posted now. feel free to come visit and check them out. leave me a comment so i'll know you were there :O). thanks.
What can I say....I MISS HOLLAND!!!!
ReplyDeletexxxxxxx