Last year I took a course in Photography. One of the students is a volunteer in the city of Den Bosch. He does boat tours and promised to invite us when season would open up, it would be a great opportunity for photographing is what he promised. Well, it happened last night. I was soooo tired of work but did not want to let this one go. If I would let it pass I would only be about work, I have to make the conscious choice to do stuff like this! Whenever I photograph, I am in another world, I forget stress, forget the to do's and am all around HAPPY! So most of us were there, and we were on the boat for a few hours. It was amazing, I am never that appreciative of Holland, but last night I was surprised that Holland could be like this. We were down town and yet, when on the boat we were surrounded by silence. It was a water passage way through out the city, underneath shopping malls and the town hall. All of a sudden we got to an open area, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!











I LOVE the ones in the tunnels. I wish they had those here!
ReplyDeleteDang M, these are GORGEOUS! My favorite is the one of the tree.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are absolutely amazing.
ReplyDelete