I am wondering what you guys think? I still have a week to make adjustments and play around, so shoot.......
Friday, May 15, 2009
Assignment - Your living environment
I am working on my first assignment for my classes. The first one is "Your living environment." I am supposed to take pictures of my surrounding environment. This is broad because does it mean: literally where you live? Does it mean your environment in general which could be work or your favorite store? I want to be on the safe side and will take photo's in and around the house. The photo's are supposed to show who you are, that by looking at your photo's people need to be able to recognize you right away. You need to make a series of at least 4 photo's with a maximum of 8. These photo's also need to be related in some way, whether that is by taking all photo's outdoors, or taking photo's a certain way in a certain style, or stay with one topic. I choose to relate my photo's with the style of photography. All photo's need to be black and white!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love them all and the angle. Whats in the driveway????
ReplyDeleteLove them! Great shots.
ReplyDeletei love all of these! from these photos i believe you are a christian, i believe music is important to you. i believe you are an animal lover of all types (the rooster shot is incredible!), and i believe you live in the country? i believe God, family, and home are the priorities in your life. is any of that what you wanted me to get?
ReplyDeleteYes, you are right on!! But you are missing a some clues too. I think I won't tell you and see if you can find out for yourself. Each picture says more than one thing.
ReplyDeleteThe last 2 photo's are very different but they communicate the same. There fore I am thinking of taking the one with the car wheel out. I have a great idea for another photo so I'll be working on that today.
Thanks for the comments you all!!
i can't find an email for you, so here goes. to get large photos on your page:
ReplyDelete1) my blog is set up with the 'minima stretch' template - i think this is what you use, too.
2) put the photos you want to post into photobucket. if you don't have an account, go to www.photobucket.com and create an account. it's free. once you are into photobucket, you will see a dark blue bar across the top. put your cursor over 'my albums' and a list will drop down. click on 'albums and downloads'. this will take you to a new page. in the center of the page you will see an open square box. under it will be a place to size your photo. it will say 'reduce to' - click on '640x480 (large)' and make this your selection. then click on 'choose files' just above that and begin your uploading of the photos you want to big size. it takes a little while to upload them all. once they load, you are ready to put them into your blog.
3) from photobucket to your blog: open a 'new post' in your blog. make sure it is on 'edit html'. keep that page open, and open photobucket in another browser page. go to 'my albums' and you will see your photos you just uploaded. find the first one you want to post. just above the picture you will see some words. click on 'share'. a new box will open with a code in it. right click on the code and hit copy. then go back to your blog and paste that code into the 'edit html' box. that's all there is to it :O). easy as pie! if you post a bunch of photos like i do, just paste them one under the other. you can even type captions between all the codes if you want a caption under each photo. look at it in 'preview'. when it looks like you want it to - hit publish post. let me know how it works out. good luck! my email is kenoly2000@hotmail.com
I love what you've done with the different angles in your home living environment. Just as a suggestion you could try maybe your work living environment, or what you like to do.
ReplyDeleteYou are right. I am working on a photo that show softball and my work in the background! And that makes 5. I'd rather come up with one more idea though!
ReplyDelete