Friday, January 8, 2010

Portrait Photography Course - Environment

Yes, the Portrait Photography Course is still going. More about that later. Here is my second assignment. Take a photo of your model (the same one, remember, my neighbor farmer) and shoot him in his environment.

We're working with Contact Sheets. That way our teacher can see what we were after, and how we went to work. It's been real beneficial, a true must have if you ask me. I started this assignment with shooting the environment and to see what stood out for me. Piet has a small home and his kitchen is very characteristic, very old like and I love it. It was quite a hassle doing a shoot in this tiny room but I got exactly what I wanted. (You can actually click on the contact sheet to get an enlargement.)





My pick at the end

1 comment: