Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My kind of break - iPhone Photos

Today I worked partly out of the home. And the nicest thing about it is that you take the strangest breaks. Like this one, I went into the woods behind my house where there is plenty of opportunities to ice skate on the ponds. It's been 20 years since I stood on my speed skates. I didn't go for long, just a few laps but it was the best break ever! And winter really isn't bad this way!




Want to see how others experience their winter? Go to IShouldBeFouldingLoundry

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so fun :) I never could ice skate! Roller skating was my limit : ( I agree that it is a fun way to break up your day though. Very cool :). Nice to meet you. I didn't participate in the winter theme this week but I am so loving going around and seeing the entries. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a pond in your backyard! How novel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Wish I could do this - with my figure skates:) Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete