Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photos to shoot

One of my Fledging Photographer Friends Michelle had put out a challenge to herself, she made a list of things to capture while the seasons change rather quickly for her. She lives in this amazing place, Homer Alaska and it shouldn't be too hard for her. I thought it'd be fun to join her in her challenge but I have to say, it's not that easy for me. I am not that fond of my country so I am really going to have to search to get this accomplished. Besides, she wondered if there were other people that wanted to try and capture the same things she would, well that is really out of the question because Dutch people generally will not decorate their house for Christmas so there goes that one, it's very unlikely snow will fall, and moose? are you kidding me, I only wish. So on a serious note, here is my list of things to capture this winter.

1. A beautiful Fall Photo (I have to be quick though, it's quickly passing)
2. I will take on the Christmas tree challenge and try to come up with some uniqueness, playing with the lights
3. Snow if there is any
4. Ice skating on the ponds if there will be any of this going on, if it is.... it sure promises amazing photos. We hadn't skated for years and years but last year there was a lot of frost and we got lucky. I was lucky but in a different way.... I was in the States for a big shoot most of the winter and missed the ice skating completely
5. A wintery sunset
6. Morning fog or frost in the fields (the cows will be inside but it will still be beautiful)

I might expand this list as I will think it over some more.

I'd like to put a challenge out: If there is anything YOU want me to shoot..... let me know and I will try and give you my best. You know my surroundings so .... please let me know what you'd like to see!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great list! I would love to take some ice skating photos, but I think you will get them before I do! There aren't very many ponds here.

    ReplyDelete