Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cat weekend

I have these 5 babies in the house. They are 7 weeks old and they are probably not that much longer with me. Oh, how I loved having them. I hate having to give them away, but 2 adult cats and 5 babies is a little too much, especially when the babies aren't babies anymore. And even now, it's A LOT of work, they brake down the house completely, it's a wild bunch. But it is SO MUCH FUN! This weekend will be about them and trying to capture their cuteness. Mom is exhausted as you may be able to tell, she still lets the babies drink milk from her. This series is taken with my 50 mm 1.4 and are all SOOC (I am still not big on editing.)








Hopefully more to come later......

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I would love to have kittens to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, these pics are awesom. The last one a great!! Haven't been looking at your blogs. So busy, sorry. You should definately frame some of there photo's sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kittens are so cute! You make me want one even though I'm not much of a cat fan. I'm glad you showed the last picture of the kitten hissing, because all we ever see is cute kittens, it's nice to see the variety. That's also part of the reason why I have a hard time with cats, it started with hissing. :) Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, it's harvest time here and I've been canning a lot of food. I'm hoping to take put up pics later about it.

    ReplyDelete