It's time for another course. I loved taking courses for I always learn new things and it's gives me a better eye. For me it's also a way to have something for me, besides my busy work schedule. It always feels like a night out. This time I have the joy to join a friend of mine in the course, she already signed up and we thought it would be fun to do together.
Portrait Photography
Jocelyne Moraeu is an award winning French photographer based in Amsterdam. She'll cover topics as locations, and being creative with present crops, as well as the sphere between the photographer and the model/client. We'll experiment with composition, color contrasts and working with light. At the end of the course we will have come up with our own portrait series with an own chosen theme. We will also look at well known photographers and cover their way of work in our own photo's.
How awesome that you are able to take photography courses! I don't have much opportunity to, so I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Can't wait to see some of your assignments!
ReplyDeleteyaaay! I'm so excited to start!
ReplyDelete