
I have never been Tagged ever, and I have never been given an award. So for Yelena to pass this award on to me means a lot. It means she's reading, and it means she is lovin' what she's reading. That to me is amazing. Thank you!!
I'd like to pass this award to my old time favorite blogger, she is the one that got me going with my photography blog and she is such an inspiration: Jenna over at ThatWife. And I'd like to pass it on to the person that got me into this blog world in the first place: my dear friend Melissa.
Awww you are so sweet to give this to me! I'm really behind on reading my posts so I didn't see it until now. I'm honored you would say such nice things about me. I'm glad we are blog friends.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your blog very much. Plus I love your pictures. Once upon a time... when I was young and full of hope, photography was a hobby of mine and I used to win awards for my pictures. My camera then was a Roleiflex. Ah this dates me, I know! What followed was a very busy life with work and family... and this hobby got put aside for a very long time. Your blog has inspired me. I especially love how you've connected creating with getting closer to God. Now that did it! I've got to get back into this. Thank you for being an inspiration.
ReplyDelete...And thank you for inspiring me with your words. You never know who reads your blog and if it means anything to anyone. Thanks for letting me know. I would love to follow you if you start a blog, it's a great way to be getting back into photography. If you do... be sure to let me know! X
ReplyDelete