Also, I had FUN taking these photo's for school. I went into the fields many times (often at 5 am) and loved it every time. I knew I would love cows but that they are this great and friendly I didn't know. They are sooooo curious and followed me every where. Good thing I knew up front it would take forever to take the photo's I wanted, they hardly gave me a change since they kept licking me, walking around me, eating my cloths and sniffing on me. One time the farmer came along and he just couldn't believe I would just get in the fields with him and the cows all over me. I mean, I would lie down, in the poop, and the cows would bent over me. You can tell we love one another, the cows and I, I mean:
I like your shoes
See her licking me?



I always love a tushie shot!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. These are great captures.
ReplyDeleteThese are great!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteLove. Love. Love cows!!! These are awesome. I just love them! ... ok, back ... just had to go look at them again.
ReplyDeleteReally. Stunning. It looks like you had a great time getting the shots as well.
Thanks for sharing!
Excellent! Perfect with the fog!
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your photos in class today - well done lady!
ReplyDeletei love cows. they are so docile and their eyes are just depths of brown. great photos.
ReplyDeletehaven't visited your page in a while - my bad! i love your cow shots! how cute are they :). we hope to be getting some cows of our own soon - maybe they'll be as cute as yours :O)
ReplyDeleteThe mist is to die for! I love that you appreciate cows and that they were so affectionate. That just made my day!
ReplyDeleteI love the shots of the cattle! I have to admit I think this is the best one I've ever seen! I'm so jealous! There is a very small dairy across the road from my neighborhood, and I've been debating on going and asking if I can take pictures before milking in the morning. You've inspired me, I'm going to do it after graduation next week.
ReplyDelete