Sunday, July 19, 2009
AF-S Micro Nikkor 105 mm 1:2.8 G ED VR it is
I am so excited. I made my purchases!! I spent hours and hours at the store. I loved it every time. My friend Gretchen was faithful every time too, and loved it all the same. I got all the little bitty stuff I needed, I even get excited about those. But the real treat was the lens. After trying different ones I knew that I really wanted a 105 Micro lens. I have been trying it out today and love it. I tried many bags too and decided on the Crumpler - 7 million dollar home. I hated getting a big bag but I needed something that would fit all my gear and would be easy to handle, and small bags aren't easy to handle. I wasn't sure if I would be happy with this big one, but after trying it out just today I know it is the right decision. I love that it doesn't look like a camera bag, it's got a nice color, AND it's good quality. It even fits my personal needs. This vacation got off to a good and happy start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loved going to Hunts with you!
ReplyDeleteOh so fun!!! I love the Crumpler bag. Can't wait to see your first images with your new gear!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Maddy! Still loving our visits to Hunts. Thought I would attempt to be officially myself here. ;-) where are the newest shots?
ReplyDelete