Friday, July 17, 2009
First trip to the Photography Store
I just made my first trip to Hunts, a photography store with my (photography) friend Gretchen. It was good for a first trip. I was sorting out what I need and trying out different camera bags. Because things aren't necessarily inexpensive I take some time to think about my purchases before I actually purchase. Very wise! Gretchen, Adam (her little boy) and I went to get some coffee and went to The Common afterwards. Gretchen had brought out her 105 mm Macro lens for me to try. That was exciting. And I LOVED her lens as soon as I had my first look through the lens. LOVED IT. It gave me more of a feeling what I want. The Nikon Doctor was suggesting a 60 mm Macro lens but I think I like this much better. I will try out different ones as soon as I have trip number 2 and 3 to Hunts. Very exciting. I wonder what I will eventually decide upon...... thus to be continued......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment