I've come to love shoes more and more. My friend Sara is a great friend to go shopping for shoes with. She's just like me and when I'll see her IN JUST 2 WEEKS I am sure we'll try to find some heels for ourselves (Red ones please), hopefully matching ones. I really "need" to expand on shoes still but look at these..... I love the color, the style and it goes with everything, casual with jeans or with a suit for work (Yes, Sara has those too.) When I read about the June Challenge being about shoes of summer I knew right away that I wanted to share these. Unfortunately they aren't that comfortable, they give me blisters all the time. Awrr!
Hooray!! I can't wait to shoe shop!! I'm so sorry these give you blisters. Mine don't at all so comfy. But, you may want to bring rain boots when you come because that is all it's done. June is gone and no sun all month.
ReplyDeleteNooooo, I can't go to the States for my summer vacation and there being no sun. Want to go the the Y with the boys, and a water park!!!!! Wasn't it like that last year, the weeks before I came there wasn't much of a summer, when I came it was just lovely.
ReplyDelete