Tuesday, March 30, 2010

IHeartFaces - Dramatic Black&White

i♥Faces, I haven't entered in a while I think....... dramatic and black and white I couldn't resist. Cause look at these kids, I've never seen kids so into their conversation like them. Serious stuff was going on. They spend a weekend together and whenever I saw them together, they were into some sort of serious talk. It was very enjoyable.

5 comments:

  1. In deep conversation, if only walls could talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It almost looks like a stare down. I love boys that age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally one of those kids! The topics of conversation were usually pretty big in our young worlds- looking back, I'm actually amazed at how profound and mature some of them were! This picture totally took me back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... when boys are talking you have to watch out, you never know what they are planning. Last week my son and his cousin packed huge rocks and blocked the whole road while they were up at Grandma's house. Grandma thought they were jumping on the tramp, haha ya right. :)

    ReplyDelete