Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Spring Time

These are 'just' tulips in a vase. I wanted to treat myself and of course now that spring is here tulips are a great treat. It makes spring time glorious and bright. Can you believe these are just in a vase, sitting on my coffee table?













I love the stamen shining through


And some black and whites





4 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! My favorite is the third one down...you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I can't wait for spring flowers...but I still have to wait a bit! I might have to go get some flowers myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that is what I did. I just bought some to put in a vase. Holland is still colorless at this point. But today we hit the 60's. It was so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color ones with the light shining through the petals to make them almost translucent. Amazing. It helps that I really love tulips!! :)

    ReplyDelete