Thursday, September 10, 2009

Going Macro

So I have this beautiful Macro lens that I really need to play with more. Tuesday during a shoot I had a change to hang out in the yard while my colleagues took care of the shoot for a bit. It was wonderful and exciting. There are a few shots I love! Though when at home looking at the photo's I see how I need to take much more time while taking photo's. It doesn't work as well while done very quickly during a film shoot. But it suits my personality..... I am not very patient and I find that this does not go well with photography. I find that having a very laid-back and calm personality is really helpful in this line of business. Another thing I find challenging is to get the focus I want, maybe a time issue too, but I am having a hard time looking through the lens and getting the focus right, something I discovered once at home. So all in all, I had a great time, and I learned a lot.

Start of with my fav


And some interesting shots, playing with the focus. I knew where I wanted it.



3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! Wow! Do you have the 100mm lens? I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ethereal! Just stunning!

    Can you tell me more about why you decided to go with the 105 instead of other macro lenses? I'm thinking about getting a 60 because it's suppose to be good for portraits too. Ah, the decisions! Feel free to email me at anna22@gmail.com if you'd like to continue the conversation there. Or you can comment back on my blog. Either way. :)

    ReplyDelete