Sunday, September 6, 2009

Germany

I try to be wise about the Sabbath. And a walk in nature is part of that. I decided to have my nature moment in Germany today. Ok ok, Germany is not that far from me, a simple 10 minutes. You know what is strange..... crossing the border you really can tell you are in a different country. Here are some things I noticed.

My fav, and yes, used my super new Macro!






5 comments:

  1. These are great MCH. Are these straight out of the camera? They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SOOC! I still do little editing. Can't get into it, not my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mushroom thing at the top is really neat, but I would like to see more of the inside, because it draws the most attention. The side has a nice texture, but I want to see what's taking up most of the image. Is that too harsh? Please let me know. I agree, I HATE editing, but people demand it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not harsh at all!!!!!!! Very helpful actually. I did capture what you are asking for and will make a new post showing you this. Wonder what you think then? Really, it made me look at it much longer and I get what you are saying, the inside taking up most of the image.....

    ReplyDelete