A great way to start a walk, finding berries that are ready to be eaten
Purple is one of my favorite colors so I love this. Isn't it amazing we find these colors in nature.
Something little
Nettle, you better not touch it, it causes skin irritation, bumps and an horrible itch. Yet, when touched the right way, no stinging occurs and I love it in my tea and there fore I wanted to admire it with my camera
No longer simple when looked upon close
Chestnuts are amazing
Flowers: and this first one is just so sweet
And this is what I came home to, I have to go apple picking as soon as I am done with this post, they taste so yummy, I love sour apples and I have them right here in my yard.
And this is what I brought home. It jumped off of me when I entered the kitchen. Isn't it bright and beautiful?
On my kitchen window escaping from my cat who thought this was a fun something to play with.
I hope you enjoyed my walk!
And since You Capture is all about Macro this week, I dedicate this post to You Capture's Beth. Please go over to see the other entries, some are truly amazing!

love the photos, thanks for sharing your walk.
ReplyDeletegreat closeups! i love anything buggy - especially your grasshoppers.
ReplyDeleteand in your sidebar - i really like the picture of the sheep - cool!
i have my shots posted too, if you want to come check them out
Awesome! I really like the little yellow bug and the grasshopper!
ReplyDeleteSo all I can say is I just LOVE your photos! Love, love, love them... They are just beautiful. I am so following you. =) Can't wait to see more of your work. Thanks!
ReplyDelete