I love this weeks Challenge @ You Capture. It's about capturing Peace. I just game home from my vacation and one of my highlights was visiting my Amish friends. It is all about going back to the roots of live. In everything! I found such peace being with my friends, not having much noise around me except for nature sounds, cooking what we just took from the garden and traveling with horse and buggy. And than I haven't even mentioned the surroundings, it is SO beautiful out there in Lancaster County, very peaceful indeed.
Awesome captures for peace! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. I love the open farmland.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!
ReplyDeleteLovely shots! I love the last one-seems to be full of hope!
ReplyDeleteI live near Lancaster County. It is beautiful there, isn't it? You are right, they are definitely a people of peace. Great pictures. I love them! : )
ReplyDelete