Sunday, August 16, 2009

Confession

I have a confession to make. I did not take a lot of photo's during my vacation, at least that is my take on it, I know I posted quite a few the first few weeks. I needed my vacation to be a break and it turned out I needed a break from everything. I didn't expect it to happen but picking up my camera was a chore and so I let it be. This time away was about not HAVING TO DO at all. It was weird, with the new lenses and all and what did it say about me? Am I a passionate photographer when I am not taking photo's while on vacation? What did it mean? But whatever it means, it was nice to relax in a way I needed to. Just doing what I felt like doing and photography was a little too close to work for me during the vacation. Soon I will share the few photo's I took, I have some favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's totally OK. When I went to Colorado, I took some photos, but not as many as I expected to. I only had 200 photos...which is NOT a lot...considering I was there a week and I usually have that number on a good day. I think photography has a lot to do with inspiration, and sometimes it's hard to come up with some. Looking forward to seeing the favorites :)

    ReplyDelete