Oh babies yawning are so perfect. I have yet to catch mine on film. The cute yawn is always gone by the time I get my camera. This was my first time to submit anything, and I have just found the blog, so it has been neat checking out other entries.
She is so cute! You caught the perfect moment :)
Oh, that is so sweet. Makes me almost want another baby. :)
This is funny, silly and sweet. :)
Oh babies yawning are so perfect. I have yet to catch mine on film. The cute yawn is always gone by the time I get my camera. This was my first time to submit anything, and I have just found the blog, so it has been neat checking out other entries.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! You caught the perfect moment :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so sweet. Makes me almost want another baby. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is funny, silly and sweet. :)
ReplyDelete