Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back?

I am hoping that I can say I am back. I needed time off after my accident, among some other reasons. The only thing left from my car accident is the whiplash, the being tired part. After a morning worth of work I'd sleep for hours and hours. I had to cancel quit a bit of work.

Right now I am vacationing in the US (got here yesterday) so I am one happy camper. It will be GREAT to see all my friends again. People said it was quit scary to travel with a whiplash but it went really well.

Before I left I was given a wonderful bouquet of pink flowers by a new found friend. I couldn't enjoy them for very long so I decided to take some photos! It's a celebration of life!




And now..... now let's hope I am really back!

5 comments:

  1. this made my heart jump! i am almost crying... so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray on your vacation! I'm glad you made it safely :)

    I love these photos! Especially the first one. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful indeed. Wishing you all the very best.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flowers, very sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hopefully this reflects that you're feeling better. I know, it's late, but sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete