Thursday, April 1, 2010

You Capture - Feet

Because Beth, who initiated the weekly You Capture, recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy she asked Keli to host You Capture for a few weeks. It's all about feet. If feet interests you, be sure to pay a visit to Keli's site. There are some cute entries.

I don't particularly like feet, yuck, except when they're kids feet. Than they can be very sweet....



12 comments:

  1. Love the first one, good narrative!!
    Gretch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious... i too love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you- feet, blegh! But baby feet? There is nothing sweeter! Both of these shots are GREAT feet shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, very cute. I love both of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks also for your kind comments on mine :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable sweet feet. What is that Doctor Seuss book? Left foot, left foot, left foot, right! Feet in the morning and feet at night.

    I saw you on Riets blog and you said you wanted followers so I came to visit and volunteer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh those are such sweet pictures. you cant go wrong with baby feet...or a father/daughter dance. precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first shot... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dancing shot! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete