
Earlier this week I shared about the need to get out during work hours. What a blessing it is I don't have to go out far to be able to enjoy the outdoors. I have no excuses for not going out really. The woods are basically my back yard, I have lots of green, animals, fields, birds, wonderful earthy smells, woods and water all in walking distance. And this week You Capture is about Comfort. When I woke up this morning there was no sunshine like the last couple of days, it was grey and wet. Oh no, what would I do for Comfort photos? But the thing I need most these days is Comfort. There are some rather stressful things happening and the one thing that brings me comfort is the outdoors. So by the time it was 1pm, I had already gone out twice and enjoyed long walks. The 2nd time around I brought my camera. There is nothing better than this, and I could still take business calls while out.....
Comfort to me is The Outdoors, water, the smells, the birds, even the rain today. For the most part I enjoyed my Macro. And I had never photographed raindrops. Man that was hard, especially without my tripot. My 105 Macro calls for precision. Any slight movement changes where my focus is at.
My Surroundings

Raindrops


I love how you can see the rib and veins from the leaf through the raindrop

Grass



And here, see how the focus is IN the water drop, you see reflection
Thanks You Capture, for bringing Comfort into my day. Lots of other people found comfort, each and every one in their own beautiful way. Be sure to go over and see.






send some green grass my way please :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your shots...the water droplets are so great. I think rainy days are comfortable, too. In a different way than sunny days, but a special cozy way.
ReplyDeleteI love green - I was just telling my husband that my favorite greens are around springtime when you get the light, tender greens and some already matured greens...Lov'em all. Maybe there is some Irish in me? LOL
ReplyDeleteSusanna
Beautiful! I love the beads of dew!
ReplyDeleteSo, so beautiful! Just looking at them comforts me (but much more comforting to actually BE outdoors...).
ReplyDeletebeautiful. I love those first few shots especially. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful photos.
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos! its so beautiful where you live!
ReplyDeleteThe grass/rain drop pictures are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese are all perfect shots! I love the rain drops and the trees reflecting in the water.
ReplyDeletelove your photos
ReplyDeletehave really enjoyed your post today
thanks for sharing -
Everything is so green !
ReplyDelete