Hi sorry for the late reply. My kit for macro: Tamron SP AF60mm F/2.0 Macro (can't afford the Nikon version), set of extension tubes up to 68mm, 2x teleconverter, and a Nikon 50mm fast lens in reverse position. I use them in any combination depending on the subject and lighting. Basically with the Tamron 60mm alone its about 6 inch from the subject. I also have a Tamron 70-300mm Zoom Macro. Hope that helps
This is Adrienne. Do you remember me from when you were in Massachusetts, at the Vineyard... Melissa's roommate. I know we haven't kept in touch since then, but I just saw you on M's blog and wanted to say hi. I just started following you. I hope we can re-connect. I love your photos :)
This is a lovely shot. I think you captured a great image of how spring and even life can be. There might always be a cloud nearby that tries to cover our sun.
Lovely play of light flickering round the edges of the clouds! Beautiful scene!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. I like it.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful. I love how the picture wraps around.
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteGretch!
I love the way you captured so many different colors in the sky. You did a very nice job for sky watch day.
ReplyDeleteThis is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteLove the light in this photo. Thank you for visiting my blog. I wish my photos were bigger, too. I'm always afraid I'll run out of space on Blogger!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, pastoral shot, with an amazing sky just perfect for SWF. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo ! It reminds me so much my holidays at the English coast !
ReplyDeletethat huge sky with gorgeous clouds mixed with the sliver of bright green is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this...totally frame worthy. And your You Capture is definitely SWEET!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a promise to me.
ReplyDeletePlease have a wonderful start into the weekend.
daily athens
Ooooh, this shot is just amazing!
ReplyDeleteGreat skywatch image, with beautiful lighting and dramatic clouds!
ReplyDeleteSpectacular! Such a great photo :D
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi sorry for the late reply. My kit for macro: Tamron SP AF60mm F/2.0 Macro (can't afford the Nikon version), set of extension tubes up to 68mm, 2x teleconverter, and a Nikon 50mm fast lens in reverse position. I use them in any combination depending on the subject and lighting. Basically with the Tamron 60mm alone its about 6 inch from the subject. I also have a Tamron 70-300mm Zoom Macro. Hope that helps
ReplyDeleteThis is Adrienne. Do you remember me from when you were in Massachusetts, at the Vineyard... Melissa's roommate. I know we haven't kept in touch since then, but I just saw you on M's blog and wanted to say hi. I just started following you. I hope we can re-connect. I love your photos :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely shot. I think you captured a great image of how spring and even life can be. There might always be a cloud nearby that tries to cover our sun.
ReplyDelete