Friday, April 9, 2010

Skywatch Friday


It's quite challenging, Skywatch Friday. Especially since I try not to grab photos from my archive. I love skies so I have a whole stack. When I woke this morning, the sky was grey but it cleared. If it hadn't I would have been at a loss for Skywatch Friday. After a busy work day I headed out to downtown Nijmegen. For some reason I had it in my head to go there for a sky photo. Sometimes you just gotta go with your instinct, though you'll see little of Nijmegen, just her sky, of course!






I love playing with extreem light.


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skies! & I love the street lamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the delicate ironwork on the lampstands, and the small branches of the trees also look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I love #4- don't know why, I just do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skies!
    wonderful captures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures of the trees with the sky. How intense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shots of the sky! Lovely captures!

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorites are the top three, especially because of where you placed the lamp post. I really like the fourth one as well, it's very unique in that not only did you include the natural elements but also the man made with a trail from a plane and the buildings. I hope that I'm back sorry it's been so long, there's an explanation on my blog if you want to know.

    ReplyDelete