This was during last week's shoot. It was for our weekly show How Do You Do It? A program where a guest asks us for help with a certain issue in their life. We give them 3 pointers and hopefully help some one along on their journey. This week our guest was Karianne. Only 28 years old and being held back due to illness with symptoms like being tired all the time and practically in pain 24/7. We helped her find new ways to being creative cause boy is she creative and is easily put of because of her pain. A physical therapist showed her new techniques that should be less painful for her body. We also showed her she can still mean something to God and the world cause she was doubting that as well, after all what can she really do for God when she is always in need herself. In this photo you see our host as he was interviewing her.
We went into the studio and challenged Karianne to write a song about her feelings and about God in her life. It turned out to be a great song, one she can bless others with for sure. But yes, I can't just sit still and watch the song unfold, there were plenty of other things to do and so I made my office in the middle of the studio.
Work is a lot more than this, cause I work with her all the time too. And do you see who she's singing with? Daniel Rodriguez. Better known as the NYC cop who worked hard after the 9/11 attacks. When he sang "God Bless America" during a memorial he stole people's hearts and became a full time singer.
And this is a VERY IMPORTANT moment during my workday. Especially when I work out of the home. I get myself going with this, after some hard work I know that this is awaiting me, a great stimulant. Yummy!
There is a lot more to share about my work, but this will do. I am blessed to LOVE my work the way I do.




Oh, Starbucks. Starbucks will always make me smile.
ReplyDeleteLovely.
And that where we don't have Starbucks, I always stuff my suitcase with it whenever I'm over for a visit!
ReplyDeleteI'm working on visiting all the blogs linked up to You Capture today. Have a great day!
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic profession! you are blessed, indeed. lovely capture.
ReplyDeleteI really loved reading this. Yes, photography is work! I love your job too! Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the stories behind your photos. Your job sounds very rewarding. I hope that Karianne was able to absorb what you were teaching her.
ReplyDeleteStarbucks... 'nuf said.
ReplyDeleteLove the concert photo! It's lovely!
ReplyDeleteThe eagles flying...flying birds are such a challenge! I have not had much success with them yet. I'll have to try again soon!
I bought a macro lens off of ebay this week and I'm excited to try it out! I've been wanting one since you bought one!