Saturday, November 21, 2009

Canon PIXMA Pro9500

No photos, just an exciting thing to share. Due to my work schedule there is little time to blog but I have been taking photos, for the 2 courses I take. The Portrait Photography Course with Jocelyne Moreau and I continued with the group from the Photo Academy. During my time at the Photo Academy I was told it is required for people to own a printer. I was still using the store for my printing. So when we recently had our follow up the teacher learned I was still using the store. He explained it was not without reason he expects us to do our own printing. It teaches us how come up with the best results, influencing our photos till the very end. It also teaches us if our photos are really what we desired. So I looked into printers. I remembered some of the students who came up with amazing prints, all due to a good printer with a grey cartridge. I looked up their printer and it cost quite a bit. But after some thinking I bought the Canon Pixma Pro9500!


Canon Pixma Pro9500 - Achieve remarkable, studio quality prints from your digital SLR camera with this professional 10-color A3+ photo printer. Benefit from complete in-house printing control. The range of 10 ink colors provides the flexibility to produce both high quality color images and neutral monochrome prints, without messy cartridge changes.
The PIXMA Pro9500 utilizes pigment inks for each of the 10 colors to ensure exceptional image permanence for all your printed work. You can always depend on highly durable and fade-free prints for exhibitions, art sales, quality samples or other commercial purposes.

Produce professional quality neutral monochrome prints with Photo Black, Matte Black
& Gray inks. The two black inks deliver outstanding black density whilst the additional gray ink ensures subtle shading in the mid-tones. The end result is print perfection for all your monochrome work, with minimum metamerism.

Single Ink technology ensures economical operation. The high capacity ink cartridges can be replaced individually to minimize ink wastage.
The robust and reliable PIXMA Pro9500 is built to last. Enhance the capability and profitability of your studio business with this durable and professional printing tool.

2 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd, dat is een mooie aankoop, ik heb een Epson fotoprinter ook met verschillende cartridges voor diverse kleuren maar dat werd zo duur in gebruik dat ik daar maar mee gestopt ben. Ik print niet meer zo veel en wat ik wil printen doe ik op onze ouwe HP printer.IK wil nog wel eens een andere maar ik doe het er noumaar mee voorlopig. Die fotocursussen klinken heel interessant, ik ga eens kijken.
    Fijn weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have such a toy. I hope you are enjoying it immensely.

    ReplyDelete